[OPLINLIST] Adult SRC numbers

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Mar 3 11:10:52 EST 2011

Thanks to everyone who sent me SRC stats so I could get a handle on
how many adults I might possibly expect for our new program.

Communities vary, of course, but looking at the statewide stats it
appears that about 21% as many adults participate as children (roughly
1 adult to 5 children).

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
        740.362.3861 | AIM: yarmando
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "The Bestiary" by Nicholas Christopher,
and listening to "The Ring of Solomon" by Jonathan Stroud.