[OPLINLIST] Instructional posters for a computer lab?

Phil Shirley pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org
Tue Mar 8 11:26:34 EST 2011

Sorry, that one got away from me before I was done.

We have a brand new room for people to use our public computers, and I
was thinking of proposing that we get some nice-looking instructional
posters for the walls, covering some common computer topics.

So far I haven't found any suitable posters. Does anyone have any
suggestions for sources for something like this? Thanks.

Phil

--
Phil Shirley
Technology Services Coordinator