[OPLINLIST] Information Technology Equipment - Make offer

Kat Weckbacher weckbaka at massillonlibrary.org
Tue May 3 11:27:40 EDT 2011

We are doing spring cleaning and have the following IT equipment available:

1 - HP Laserjet 5 printer - still works good
6 - 36 GB Ultra 320 SCSI 15k Fujitsu model MAS3367NC hard drives
2 - 36 GB Ultra 320 SCSI 10k Maxtor Atlas drives
24 - 3.5 " internal floppy drives some are still in boxes - purchased new 3 years ago for Lenovo desktop computers. They were barely used. They are Sony's model MPF820.
1 - Allied Telesyn AT-FS716 24 port 10/100 switch
2 - DLink DSS-24 port 10/100 switch
1 - HP Q7817A 500 Sheet Optional Drawer for Laserjet P3005, M3035, and M3027
1 - IDTech bar code and magnetic stripe reader with RS-232 serial interface

These items are all make offer and will be shipped us cargo or can be picked up here at the library. All items are working order and are being sold as-is.

Thank you,

Kat Weckbacher
Technology Manager
Massillon Public Library
208 Lincoln Way E
Massillon Oh 44646
330.832.9831 Ext 336
Fax 330.830.2182
weckbaka at massillonlibrary.org
http://www.massillonlibrary.org <http://www.massillonlibrary.org/>
Follow Us on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/mlibrary <http://twitter.com/mlibrary>

Massillon Public Library is a Top 10 Library in the 2010 HAPLR index!
http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm <http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm>

<https://mail.massillonlibrary.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://twitter.com/mlibrary> "Librarians are the coolest people out there, doing the hardest job out there
on the frontlines. And every time I get to encounter or work with
librarians, I'm always impressed by their sheer awesomeness." ~ ~   Neil Gaiman

P Please consider the environment before printing documents.