[OPLINLIST] DVD Security Cases

Dia Thomas dia.thomas at barbertonlibrary.org
Mon May 16 10:25:07 EDT 2011

Hello All,

We are looking for a source to buy additional DVD security cases for our DVDs.  I have contacted Gaylords because they carried the Checkpoint Multimedia Secuirty Cases, but this model has been discontinued as of this year.  The ones that we are using have Original G Safer making on the case.

Does anyone know of another source or is anyone getting rid of the this model and is willing to give/sell them.  Additional I have search all the other library sources for these cases to no avail.
For a better example of the cases that we are currently using and need, I've attached photos.
Thanks in advance.

--
Dia S. Thomas, MLS
Audiovisual Librarian