[OPLINLIST] Suggestions for Meeting Room Signs

Gloria Malone malonegl at oplin.org
Mon Nov 14 13:28:18 EST 2011

Good afternoon.

We are looking to purchase a new sign stand to use with our meeting room and would like to know what other libraries use.  Do you use a sign stand that you can insert signs with meeting room information?  Do you have an electronic sign or LCD monitor?  Do you have experience with certain types of signs and can share what you did and did not like?

We have one meeting room and use a free-standing sign with inserts to announce what is happening in the library meeting room.

Thank you in advance for any assistance,
Gloria Malone