[OPLINLIST] Lexile and/or AR levels in catalog (SUMMARY)

Chip Kruthoffer c.kruthoffer at lanepl.org
Tue Nov 15 14:21:49 EST 2011

Several of you asked me to share a summary of responses about AR/Lexile
scores in MARC records. I don't know why I often ask people to respond
off-list, since it IS a list, after all! Anyway...

http://www.librarything.com/forlibraries
Library Thing for Libraries offers Lexile scores [these wouldn't be in the
MARC record per se, but good enough for us...except we already use
NovelistSelect...grr]

http://www.bslw.com/
Backstage Library Works

http://www.mitinet.com/Products/MARCMatchAR.aspx <http://www.mitinet.com>
Mitinet Library Services

The last one was the one Tamara Murray from Westerville PL had mentioned on
this listserv some time ago.

Thanks to all who responded.

Chip Kruthoffer, Systems Manager
Lane Libraries ~ http://www.lanepl.org