[OPLINLIST] Free reference books

Laura Klein kleinla at massillonlibrary.org
Tue Nov 22 15:23:49 EST 2011

Hello-

We have available to give away the following sets:

Something About the Author (162 volumes), 1971-2005

Something About the Author Autobiographical set (22 volumes), 1986-96

Yesterday's Authors of Books for Children: up to 1960 (2 volumes),
copyright 1977

We are on US Cargo.

Laura A. Klein

Children's Services Manager, Massillon Public Library

208 Lincoln Way East, Massillon, OH  44646

330-832-5037 or 330-832-9831, ext. 319

Fax:  330-830-2182

kleinla at massillonlibrary.org <mailto:kleinla at massillonlibrary.org>

www.massillonlibrary.org <http://www.massillonlibrary.org>

"I'm of a fearsome mind to throw my arms around every living librarian
who crosses my path, on behalf of the souls they never knew they saved."

     -Barbara Kingsolver

Massillon Public Library has been named a Top 10 Library in the 2010
HAPLR index!

http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm
<blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm>

Follow Us on Twitter & Facebook!