[OPLINLIST] Reminder: Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) Five Year Evaluation: Survey Regarding Statewide Projects using LSTA Funds

Missy Lodge MLODGE at library.ohio.gov
Thu Oct 13 07:44:28 EDT 2011

Sent on behalf of the Pelz Library Group
<http://www.pelzlibrarygroup.com/>

The State Library of Ohio must evaluate its use of federal funds from
the Institute of Museum and Library Services each five years.  Library
Services and Technology Act funds are used for a variety of statewide
projects which impact your library's welfare.  We ask that you
participate in this survey to help in this evaluation and preserve
Ohio's funding.

There is still time to complete the survey and we would like as many
October 21, 2011.  Your help with this assessment is greatly appreciated
and will benefit the Ohio library community!

Begin the survey NOW
<http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/632354/Ohio-LSTA-Statewide-Resources-Surv
ey> !

Or cut and paste the following URL into your browser:
www.surveygizmo.com/s3/632354/Ohio-LSTA-Statewide-Resources-Survey
<http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/632354/Ohio-LSTA-Statewide-Resources-Surv
ey>

Missy Lodge

Associate State Librarian for Library Development

614.644.6914

800.686.1532 (Ohio only)

614.466.3584 (fax)

http://library.ohio.gov

The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.