[OPLINLIST] "Clean" mystery writers...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 16:35:36 EDT 2011

 Hello,

I am looking for authors of "clean" mystery stories, such as Brandilyn Collins, Terri Blackstock, and Dee Henderson.  I have some patrons who travel quite extensively between here and the state of Tennessee and enjoy listening to books on CD.  I have checked SEO for CDs from these authors that they may offer...luck with all but Brandilyn Collins.

Who are other authors out there that write similar fiction?  T Davis Bunn comes to mind.  Am sure there are others out there....

TIA!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820
419-562-7327 x 104
www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com
Author of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVD
www.neal-schuman.com/far
Coming in 2012:  Ready-To-Go Holiday Storytimes
www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs