[OPLINLIST] Attention adult programming coordinators

Sheena Striker sstriker at mljlibrary.org
Mon Oct 24 14:05:30 EDT 2011

Hi there,
I'm trying to gather some information. Lately we have been seeing low
numbers when it comes to attendance at our adult programs. I was wondering
if anyone else was seeing this and if so what kinds of things are you doing
to bring people in. I've tried a wide variety of programs and it has been
very hit or miss. I've taken surveys and asked people what they would like
to see and then plan accordingly. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks, Sheena

Sheena Striker
Adult Programming Coordinator
MLJ-Hardin County Library