[OPLINLIST] We have a need----video browser sleeves

joni paxtonjo at oplin.org
Tue Oct 25 14:10:40 EDT 2011

Good afternoon!

Any libraries out there that have any extra video/DVD browsers matching the following description that you are not using or have
a surplus, we would be happy to temporarily take them off your hands:

Clear short, narrow video browser pak  9 3/4" x 5 3/4"

We are in the process of transitioning from a DVD browser system to placing our DVDs out on the floor;
however, we have had to delay the transition and are now in need of browsers to continue with our current
processing procedures.  We would be more than happy to return the browsers plus ones we are currently
using when we switch over to the new system.

Please respond to me directly.

Joni M. Paxton
Assistant Director
Community Library