[OPLINLIST] Anyone a member of Naeir Member's Choice?

Mariana Branch branchma at oplin.org
Tue Sep 6 12:09:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am sure all of you have seen the Naeir membership form come through
the mail recently to receive free merchandise with the $59 registration
fee (not so free anymore). Is anyone a member? Of course it sounds too
good to be true, but I thought it would be worth asking.  I could only
find one review online from a library in Illinois and it was dated in 2005.

If you've had any experience with receiving the smaller 8-9 page
brochure to order from please let me know if there was anything
worthwhile. I am wondering if it is all outdated greeting cards, gift
bags and wrapping paper like the one review mentioned.

Thanks!
--

Mariana Branch, Director

KingsvillePublic Library