[OPLINLIST] Book Discussion Kits available thru the Piqua Public Library .

Tess Graves graveste at oplin.org
Tue Sep 20 16:10:16 EDT 2011

Have you selected your book discussion titles for 2012 yet?

Please go to our website
http://youseemore.com/piqua/contentpages.asp?loc=233

to see the books we have available for loan.    The total number of copies
is beside the title.  It only includes the books.  I have used
readinggroupguides.com to come up with questions for most of them.  They go
out for 6 weeks at a time and I ship them through US Cargo.  The ones in
bold print are the new additions to the list.

You can reserve titles by emailing me at graveste at oplin.org
<mailto:graveste at oplin.org?subject=BOOK%20DISCUSSION%20KIT%20REQUEST>  or
calling Tess Graves at 937-773-6753.  Keep in mind that you may reserve
books thru the end of 2012.

I look forward to helping you.

Tess Graves