[OPLINLIST] State Library of Ohio Survey

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Thu Sep 22 10:34:10 EDT 2011

Please excuse multiple postings... Sent on behalf of Katie Sabol.

Hello,

This email is to follow up regarding the survey I sent out last week.

We have received some great responses to the survey and some of the top
priorities so far are webinars regarding different methods of strategic
planning, database instruction and training templates for the Ohio Web
Library and train-the-trainer sessions.  The top topics of importance
are advanced, basic, and emerging technology, the internet and social
media, and grant writing.

If you would like to learn about other topics or want to submit your
input, there is still time to let us know your thoughts about the
services offered by the consultants at the State Library of Ohio.

This brief but important survey can be found at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTJX2Y7
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTJX2Y7>

Thank you again for your time,

Katie

Kathryn Sabol
Library Consultant
State Library of Ohio
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6889
Fax: 614-466-3584
www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>
"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."

Find what you were looking for?  Let us know-
http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story
<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> !