[OPLINLIST] Great piece in Dayton Daily News about libraries

Linda Swartzel swartzli at oplin.org
Tue Dec 11 11:35:42 EST 2012

If you have not already seen it, take a look at the Sunday Dayton Daily
News on page A18.  Tim Kambitsch, Dayton Metro, Sally Rizer, Clark
County, Karl Colon, Greene County, Anita Carroll, Midpointe Middletown,
and Joe Greenward, Lane Public Hamilton & Oxford did a fantastic job
taking part in a Ideas & Voices Roundtable discussion with the associate
editor of the paper.  They discussed the evolving job of librarians, how
our relationships with our customers are changing, and how libraries are
maintaining a key place in our communities.

Thank you to the five of you for representing us so well.  Everyone
needs to take the time to read the article.

Linda

--
Linda Swartzel
Mary L. Cook Public Library