[OPLINLIST] Digital Camera available (CLAIMED)

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Tue Feb 7 14:03:56 EST 2012

The camera has been claimed.

Best,
Tamara

From: Tamara Murray
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 1:58 PM
To: 'oplinlist at oplin.org'
Subject: Digital Camera available

Good afternoon,

We have a digital camera available, first come first serve.
Please see below for details.

Canon PowerShot A550 7.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom
Does not include any cables
Includes: 1GB memory card, Energizer rechargeable battery holder, black leather case, instruction booklet
Requires batteries (not included)
Similar to this: http://amzn.com/B000MFA1NE

If you are interested in this item, it is available to ship through U.S. Cargo. Please email me with your name, library and U.S. Cargo code and I will send it along.

The Westerville Library is not responsible for any items that do not function as expected.

Best,
Tamara Murray
Web Content Librarian
Westerville Public Library