[OPLINLIST] Ohio State Tax Forms question

Lynn Pauley pauleyly at oplin.org
Thu Feb 9 10:28:47 EST 2012

I see on the listserv that a number of libraries have received tax forms from the state of Ohio.

At this time, we have received no forms (we have ordered them, they have just never arrived) -- for those that have, did you have to call a particular number or talk to a particular person to get the ball rolling?

I have a feeling that our patrons are going to mutiny soon if we don't get some in!!!!

Thanks

Lynn Pauley
Reference Associate / Adult Programming Associate
Dr. Samuel L. Bossard Memorial Library
7 Spruce Street
Gallipolis, OH 45631
(740)446-7323