[OPLINLIST] 2012 Evergreen International Conference

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Wed Feb 22 16:26:52 EST 2012

Please excuse multiple postings..

Sent on behalf of Shauna Borger, Evergreen Indiana Coordinator, Indiana
State Library

_________

"Hello colleagues!

Evergreen Indiana is hosting the 2012 Evergreen International Conference
from April 25-28, 2012 in Indianapolis, IN and we would like to extend
an invitation to our colleagues in neighboring states to join us!

Evergreen Indiana is a growing consortium of public libraries around the
state of Indiana that use open-source Evergreen ILS to share resources.
This conference would be relevant for anyone interested in open source
software, the open source community, library consortia and current
events in the library world of your neighboring state!

Please visit our blog for more information: http://evergreen2012.org/
<http://evergreen2012.org/>

We are accepting registration for both vendors and attendees so register
today!

Shauna Borger

Evergreen Indiana Coordinator

Indiana State Library