[OPLINLIST] Spoon Man

Barbara Moore bmoore at marion.lib.oh.us
Mon Feb 27 14:01:56 EST 2012

Though we can highly recommend the Spoon Man, we have already scheduled
our summer programs and won't be using him this year because of the
cost. He is a great performer, kept adults and kids of all ages
entertained.

Barb Moore

Youth Services Manager

Marion Public Library

Marion, OH

Gina posted:

Hello OPLINLIST-

The Norwalk Public Library is considering having "The Spoon Man"
http://www.getspooned.com/ for our Summer Reading program.

He charges $450 for two libraries on the same day and $300 for three or
more libraries on the same day.  There is also a $30 per library hotel
charge.

I was wondering if any of our neighboring libraries would be interested
in having "The Spoon Man" perform at their library- then we could
coordinate.

He says the following days are open:

Wednesday June 20, Friday June 22, Friday July 6, Friday July 20, and
Monday July 23.  Any of these dates would work for us (although I do not
recommend July 6th- being part of the holiday week and all).  He also
said Marion showed an interest in July 20 (?) so maybe that would be a
good day.

So, if any library has an interest, please let me know.

Thank you very much,

Gina Detate

Children's Librarian

Children's Department Staff Supervisor