[OPLINLIST] Stumper on childhood eating disorder...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 15:12:53 EST 2012

Thank you so much for everyone who took the time to reply (or actually call) to answer my question from yesterday.  From everything I've received, the consensus is that Prader Willi syndrome may be what the patron is looking for.  I have a contact in the Worthington, Ohio area to give to the parent and an actual title of a book (Full Mouse, Empty Mouse by Zeckhausen) for the next time he is in.

That being said, I am still not a doctor (nor do I play one on TV).

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820
419-562-7327 x 104
www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com
Author of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVD
www.neal-schuman.com/far
Coming in 2012:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...
www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs