[OPLINLIST] job description, security officer

Cass Owens owenscass at oplin.org
Wed Jan 4 11:41:42 EST 2012

Colleagues,
Despite our repeated attempts at avoidance, it seems that Reed Memorial
Library needs to hire security staff.

In the past we have used off-duty police officers and we would like to try
having our own staff members for security.

Do any of you have a job description that you could share?  Or any specific
advice about this?

Thank you in advance.
Cass Owens

[image: colorelevation-adjusted.jpg]
CASS OWENS <owenscass at oplin.org>, DIRECTOR
Reed Memorial Library
167 E. Main St.
Ravenna, OH 44266

phone: 330-296-2827, ext 101
fax: 339-296-3870

www.reedlibrary.org

*If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial
Library.*