[OPLINLIST] Linda Slaninka Retirement Reception

Gail Phipps artsiegail at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:58:35 EST 2012

For Immediate Release
Swanton Public Library

Contact: Mona M. Dyke 419-825-5583
Brenda Hauck 419-826-2760

January 5, 2012

Open House to Honor Linda Slaninka

The Friends of Swanton Public Library are sponsoring an Open House to honor retiring director, Linda Slaninka.  The Open House is open to the public and will be held Sunday, January 22 from 1 until 4 p.m. at the Library, 305 Chestnut Street.  Please join us as we say goodbye to Linda, who has served our library and our community for 37 years; director the past 7 years.  She officially retires March 1, but will be taking vacation time in February.