[OPLINLIST] Career Opportunity: IT Supervisor

Matthew Dyer mdyer at library.ohio.gov
Fri Jan 6 10:26:08 EST 2012

The State Library of Ohio is seeking an IT Supervisor for our Columbus,
Ohio location. Learn more or apply at http://bit.ly/yBpuRp.

The State Library of Ohio is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, or disability in admission or access to the operation of
its programs, services, activities, or its own employment practices.  It
is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal
opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related
factors.

--

Matthew R. Dyer

 Head, Employee Services

 274 E. 1st Avenue Suite 100

 Columbus, OH 43201

 p) 614.644.7066 | f) 614.644.1972

What's your STORY?  Tell us how the State Library has helped you at
http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story
<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story>