[OPLINLIST] Book trucks for sale

Cecilia Swanson cswanson at portagelibrary.org
Fri Jan 6 15:43:22 EST 2012

Portage County District Library has used book trucks for sale. All are light beige in color and are approximately 37" wide, 18" deep, 43" high.

We have 7 three-shelf, double sided trucks for $50 each.

We have 1 three-shelf, double sided truck and 1 truck with three flat shelves for $25 each that need new wheels.

Also available is 1 AV cart, wheeled, with power cord. The cart is about 32" wide x 45" high, with two 27.5" x 32" shelves on bottom and 20.5" x 32" top shelf. Asking price is $15.

If interested, please contact Sharon Foy at sfoy at portagelibrary.org or 330-527-5082, ext. 228.

Purchaser must pick up.

Cecilia Swanson
cswanson at portagelibrary.org

Director, Portage County District Library
10482 South Street
Garrettsville, OH 44231
phone: 330-527-5082, ext. 219
www.portagelibrary.org <http://www.portagelibrary.org/>