[OPLINLIST] coffee for patrons

Amy Neral amy at beyond-books.org
Thu Jan 19 15:01:57 EST 2012

We are considering adding coffee as an option for our patrons to purchase. We currently have a snack vending machine and pop machine. Please share with us success stories, failures, recommendations for systems (coffee pot vs machine, Keurig vs others, etc), costs, sales, anything- we want to make sure we consider all reasonable options before we made any hasty decisions. Thanks!

Amy Neral
Adult Services Assistant - Reference/Teen
Hubbard Public Library        Phone: 330-534-3512
436 W. Liberty St.             Fax:     330-534-7836
Hubbard, OH 44425           amy at beyond-books.org

"Like" Hubbard Public Library on Facebook, check in with Foursquare, follow us on Twitter #HPLBeyondBooks, and connect with us on our blog at www.hubbardpubliclibrary.blogspot.com!