[OPLINLIST] Thanks for teen help

Karalea Lane gawref2 at oplin.org
Fri Jan 20 14:03:26 EST 2012

Thanks to all who responded with help. Siince we are such a small
community, I'm going to have teen events and not a group. If it builds
into a group, then yay. If not, at least kids are coming to the library
and having fun.

We are having an Un-Valentines day as our first event. The main feature
will be breaking a heart shaped pinata. Scavenger hunts are in the
future with a few possible theme events. Hopefully, we will become some
place to go because you want to, not because they made you.

Karalea lane
Reference Clerk
Garnet A. Wilson Library of Pike County
Waverly, Ohio 45690