[OPLINLIST] Dream Interpreter Compilation

Amanda Henning ahenning at delawarelibrary.org
Mon Jan 23 15:53:53 EST 2012

Hi All,

I got a lot of requests for any information I found for a dream interpreter
for summer reading.  I really only received two emails with specific
information (I got a TON of requests to compile though haha!).  Here are
the two:

Hi Amanda,

We had Dr. James Uhl do a "Know Your Dreams, Know Yourself" dream
interpretation program.  He is usually $350 for a 4 hour program. His
number is 419-360-1424 and his e-mail is jbgju at yahoo.com. I do recommend
him, he was great and very informative.

If you have any more questions just e-mail or call me.

Amber Cupp
Administrative Assistant
419-732-3221
Ida Rupp Public Library
www.idarupp.org
419-732-3212 (Main Library Line)

A few ideas...

I've never had a dream interpretation program but I've used this website
before.  www.bodymindspiritdirectory.org and then type in the city.  Also,
there is a village outside of Dayton called Yellow Springs.  When looking
for yoga, Tai Chi, etc., it's a good place to Google and just browse.  Just
thought of another, Columbus hosts a Universal Light Expo and I think the
website lists the speakers.

Amber, I hope you don't mind that I shared your name and info!  I have a
feeling a few librarians would like to talk to you about your program.
Personally, I've decided to go the second route and run a program myself,
but one of our branches is considering contacting Dr. Uhl.

Good luck and happy SRP!

Mandy

--
Amanda Henning