[OPLINLIST] Bats program...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 12:18:00 EST 2012

 Nearbys to Bucyrus,

I booked Jerry Schneider of Hardwick, Vermont this morning to do a summer reading performer program for us on the afternoon of July 20th  at 2 p.m.  His program this year is on bats (in keeping with the night-time theme), and I think it will be very popular.

If any libraries nearby are interested in a morning program that day (I am thinking Galion, or Marion, or Upper Sandusky right off the top of my head), please contact him.  His email is jschneider at vtlink.net

We have had him a couple of times before and he always does a superb job!  At the end of the program, he does t-shirts with the kids and these have always been a BIG hit.

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820
419-562-7327 x 104
www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com
Author of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVD
www.neal-schuman.com/far
Coming in 2012:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...
www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs