[OPLINLIST] Need Samples of Membership Forms and Insurance and Medical Waivers for new Library Teen Group (Jenelle Hesterman)

Jenelle Hesterman hesterje at oplin.org
Fri Jul 13 09:00:40 EDT 2012

Hello,
My name is Jenelle Hesterman. I am the new Program Coordinator for Napoleon Public Library in Napoleon, Ohio.
We are starting up our first ever teen group and need advice and/or samples of membership forms, insurance waivers, and medical waivers.
I'm only familiar with waivers and forms for college age (18-30yrs old)groups and would like advice/ samples of forms and waivers for 13-17 years old and 18+ years old.
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!
Jenelle Hesterman
Program Coordinator