[OPLINLIST] Require library card for public wireless?

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Fri Jul 27 08:49:54 EDT 2012

How does it work with e-book readers ? Does it allow for a patron to download an e-book from over drive ? We were using a splash page for our public wireless and found out that some of the e-book readers with e-ink displays and more primitive web browsers could get through the splash page.

-Ed Liddle

Marysville Public Lilbrary
http://marysvillelib.org