[OPLINLIST] Minolta Copiers for Sale

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Jul 30 13:48:57 EDT 2012

Westlake Porter Public Library is offering two Minolta DiAlta laser
photocopiers in our disposal sale today. They're being offered to the
public for $75 each but so far no interest. At this point first offer of
$75 (each) or best offer received by 5:00 PM EDT today will win the
item. Buyer is responsible for pickup of these large items; no warranty.

I've attached a photo of one of the units; the second one is the exact
same except that it has an add-on bulk tray we used for legal-size paper.

The machines were taken out of service in working condition. They can
function as printers though I believe the network interface on one does
not work. Both have parallel interfaces for direct attachment to a PC
but appropriate driver software is another matter -- supported only thru
Windows 2000.

Still, they make great office convenience copiers -- we continue using a
few.

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager