[OPLINLIST] Director Position Announcement

Paris Robertson robertpa at oplin.org
Mon Jun 4 14:57:30 EDT 2012

Please excuse cross-postings:

The Upper Sandusky Community Library is in the process of searching for a
Director for our library to replace our current Director, Joanne Gilmore,
who will be retiring later this year.  Please see the official announcement
below for further information.

Position:  Library Director

Library/Organization:  Upper Sandusky Community Library

City:  Upper Sandusky, Ohio

Salary Range:  $40,000 to $45,000 annually

Requirements:

The Upper Sandusky Community Library, located in Upper Sandusky, Ohio serves
Upper Sandusky and Wyandot County with a staff of 13.  City population:
6,600; County population:  22,600; budget:  $548,600; circulation:  161,250;
collection:  52,150 items and a member of the Serving Every Ohioan (SEO)
consortium of 79 library systems (176 locations) and growing.  The
successful candidate will have overall supervision of the library and must
have the ability to relate will with the public, schools and staff, strong
oral and written communication skills and strong management skills.

REQUIREMENTS:  ALA-accredited MLS and/or equivalent library experience.

Call or write for the required application form and a full description of
the duties, responsibilities and benefits.

Upper Sandusky Community Library

301 N. Sandusky Ave.

Upper Sandusky, OH  43351

ATTN:  Director Search Committee

419-294-1345

Deadline for applications:  July 13, 2012

-Paris Robertson

Deputy Fiscal Officer/Technology Coordinator

Upper Sandusky Community Library

301 North Sandusky Avenue

Upper Sandusky, OH 43351

PHONE (419) 294-1345