[OPLINLIST] New Ohio eBook Project Website

Amanda Knapp aknapp at library.ohio.gov
Fri Jun 8 09:50:44 EDT 2012

Hello all!

Very exciting news! The new website for the Ohio eBook Project is set to
launch next Thursday June 14th!

I would like to give a big thank you to the site redesign subcommittee
who have worked tirelessly to make this website the best it can be. They
are:

Tamara Murray, Karen Koher, Kristen Pool, Owen Leonard, Phil Shirley,
Vicky Sweeney, Belinda Mortensen, Debbie Switzer, Don Yarman, June
Drotleff, Karen Sykeny, Katrina Bate, Linda Swartzel,  Michael
Vollmar-Grone, Mindy Holmes,  and Suzette Burlingame. I would also like
thank my predecessor, Katrina Miday, as well for her efforts.

I believe patrons will be very pleased by this improved site. If any of
you have any questions about this redesign, please let me know.

Best,

Mandy Knapp

Library Consultant

State Library of Ohio East First Avenue, Suite 100

Columbus, Ohio 43201