[OPLINLIST] Price change for OPLIN website kits

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Fri Jun 8 14:47:13 EDT 2012

OPLIN currently prices our Dynamic Website Kits (http://oplin.org/webkit) very modestly to keep cost from being a factor for libraries that would like a kit, but the OPLIN Board also wants the revenue from the kits to cover our actual costs to build and maintain them. OPLIN staff now has enough experience with the website kits to do a relatively accurate assessment of our costs versus revenue, and we find that we need to raise some website kit pricing in order to cover costs.

Effective immediately, the cost for basic site creation of a Dynamic Website Kit will be $795. (Libraries that have received quotes for lower setup costs will be exempted from this increase.) Starting in July, annual maintenance and upgrades will costs $220 per year, and that price will increase by $40 each year until the target price of $340 per year is reached (July 2015). The increase in annual maintenance price will apply to ~all~ website kit customers. All other prices for special modules, custom programming, etc., will not change.

If you have any questions about these changes, please contact OPLIN Support, http://support.oplin.org.

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org