[OPLINLIST] SWON Libraries Upcoming Events for June

SWON Info info at swonlibraries.org
Thu Jun 14 15:32:21 EDT 2012

June Events:

Event 	Date 	Location
CLEAR: Children's Literature Evaluation and Review Interest Group 	6/14/2012 	Campbell County Public Library - Newport Branch
SWONtech News - Archive Access 	6/19/2012 	On line
SWONtech News 	6/19/2012 	On line
Managing Your Priorities: The Key to Time Management PT 2 	6/20/2012 	On line
PLAPPN Meeting: Public Library Adult Program Planners Network 	6/20/2012 	Campbell County Public Library - Newport Branch
Executive Board Meeting 	6/26/2012 	Rookwood Tower
Managing Your Priorities: The Key to Time Management PT 3 	6/27/2012 	On line
2012 National Storytelling Conference 	6/28/2012 - 7/1/2012 	Cincinnati Marriott at River Center

FREE TRAINING
Still Room for the ToxNet Class
Hurry before it too late! We must have 4 more in Toxnet to run the program.
CLOSED

Both workshops are offered free as a public service.
These are the only versions of these classes for the Midwest this year and seating is limited. Register today
Registration ends on June 19th. So hurry and sign up. You don't want to miss out!

Save the Date and Registration is Open for:

ALA Virtual Conference 2012 -- July 18 & 19, 2012

Picture Book Read In 17th Annual -- August 14, 2012

Support Staff Symposium Convincing Communications --October 17, 2012

Ohio Kentucky Indiana Children's Literature Conference -- November 3, 2012

Check out our events calendar to view even more of our events! Don’t forget to register and secure your spot as some events have limited seating and do sell out.