[OPLINLIST] Periodical subscriptions feedback

Dianna Oda odadi at oplin.org
Wed Jun 20 16:34:27 EDT 2012

I know this has been discussed before on the list, but I'm interested to know if anyone has experience with Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager.  They appear to have some great deals and even some annual subscriptions for $5.00.  We've used subscription services for a lot of years (Ebsco & WT Cox) but are reevaluating. While I realize there are perks from these services (replacement copy bank etc.) is it worth it?

I'd appreciate feedback off-list.  Thanks.

--
Dianna Oda,Director
Brown Memorial Library