[OPLINLIST] begging for receipt printers

Laura Lee Wilson llwilson at huroncolib.org
Mon Jun 25 10:23:32 EDT 2012

Happy Monday Morning!

I know I'm going out on a limb here, and I hate shaking my empty cup at
those of you who are also feeling the sting of diminishing funds, but, does
anyone have EPSON receipt printers that are taking up space in their
storage room?  We have old STAR printers that are at least a dozen years
old; they print so slowly that patrons are sighing waiting for their due
date slips.

If you can help, please reply.  Let's see if we can work out a deal!  ~LLW

Laura Lee Wilson, MLIS
Library Director
Extension Library District of Huron County
6 West Emerald Street
Willard, OH 44890
PH: 419-933-2544
FX: 419-933-4783
llwilson at huroncolib.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*