[OPLINLIST] OHIONET Electronic Resources Coordinator Job Posting

Christine Morris christinem at ohionet.org
Thu Mar 1 07:59:40 EST 2012

Looking for a challenge?  Want to make a difference?  Broaden your horizons
by working with the diverse membership of OHIONET, a multi-type library
network located in Columbus, Ohio, to coordinate our electronic resource
offerings.

This full-time position will let you creatively apply your knowledge of
electronic books, databases, journals, and other electronic resources to
negotiate on behalf of our membership.  We are seeking an innovative and
technologically-savvy individual for this position.  Some of the specific
things we are looking for include:

   - Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred MLIS or equivalent experience in
   a library setting or library organization
   - Engagement in the library community
   - Enthusiasm and experience in problem solving
   - Customer-focused, positive attitude
   - Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
   - Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
   - Skill in environmental scanning techniques to recognize and analyze
   electronic resource trends and respond with plans to effectively address
   those trends to the benefit of our membership

Benefits include 20 days of vacation plus sick and personal days; excellent
medical, dental and vision insurance; generous match on TIAA-CREF
retirement plan; and support for continuing education and professional
organization membership.

Interested? Does this sound like you?  Let’s talk!  Take a look at the job
description, check us out at www.ohionet.org and then send a letter of
application, resume, and three references with addresses and phone numbers
to:

Jennifer Turner, (jennifert at ohionet.org)
Director of Administrative Services
OHIONET
1500 W. Lane Ave.
Columbus OH 43221

Electronic submissions are appreciated.  *Applications received by March 17
will receive first consideration.*

--
Christine Morris
Director of Member Services