[OPLINLIST] TECHNOLOGY ANALYST

Rose Marie Pecchio pecchior at neo-rls.org
Fri Mar 2 12:12:57 EST 2012

TECHNOLOGY ANALYST

Libraries count on The Northeast Ohio Regional Library (NEO-RLS) Technology Department to help maintain their computer networks, support online security, host websites, install, create and update custom software, maintain email and list serves and more!  Our Technology Analyst will work inside our offices, maintaining NEO's infrastructure, and will travel throughout Ohio's 22 northeast counties, serving libraries of all types and sizes.

If you enjoy making technology work for libraries, NEO needs you to help serve our customers! Technology skills are not the only important qualities our Tech Analyst needs. We're looking for a big picture thinker, who has a strong work ethic, excellent motivational skills, demonstrates initiative and leadership - all while focusing on the best customer service possible.

QUALIFICATIONS:
Extensive experience with computers required; Background and/or understanding of how libraries use technology a big plus! BS in Computer Science and/or Information Systems preferred but will consider equivalent education/experience; strong customer service and communication skills necessary. Must be able to be bonded. Please review the full Position Description at www.neotoday.org<http://www.neotoday.org> before applying.

Position is open until the right person comes along. This is a full time (37.5 hours/week), benefits-eligible position that comes with OPERS retirement benefits. To apply, please send a cover letter with your resume, a list of 3 references and your salary requirements to:
Technology Analyst Search
c/o Catherine Hakala-Ausperk
NEO-RLS
4445 Mahoning Ave. NW