[OPLINLIST] There is still time to participate in the State Library of Ohio survey

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Mon Mar 12 14:26:03 EDT 2012

Please excuse multiple postings...

Sent on behalf of State Librarian Beverly Cain

Dear Valued Stakeholder:

The State Library of Ohio recently reached out to you to participate in
a short survey to collect feedback about the programs and services that
we offer. Your feedback will be used to help inform our strategic
planning process.  If you have already taken this survey, thank you for
participating, and please disregard this message.

If you have not yet taken the survey, please take a moment to do so by
clicking on the link below. It should take less than 10 minutes to
complete. The information you provide will remain confidential, and your
feedback will only be used to improve library services.

We appreciate your comments and thank you for your time. The survey will
close on Friday, March 16, 2012.

The following is a link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M7KJYLZ
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M7KJYLZ>

Thank you for your time.

Beverly Cain

State Librarian of Ohio

274 East First Avenue, Suite 100

Columbus, OH  43201

http://library.ohio.gov <http://library.ohio.gov>

The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.

  <http://www.facebook.com/people/StateLibraryof-Ohio/100000063363765>

Share Your Story at
http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story
<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story>
Tell us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your
library.