[OPLINLIST] Need help from Public Librarians

cherie bronkar cheriebr35 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 10:13:03 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a Business Reference course for paraprofessionals (Belmont College) and I need some advice from the professionals who experience these questions everyday. I want to prepare our students for the types of business reference questions that are commonly asked at public libraries.

If you could take a minute to let me know what kinds of business reference questions are asked most often, I'd really appreciate your input.

If you like you can share on the list or send me a private e-mail at cbronkar at btc.edu.

Cherie Bronkar, MLS
Muskingum University
Head of User Services