[OPLINLIST] Spring Literary Arts Festival--McArthur, Ohio

Erick C. Walker walkerer at oplin.org
Fri Mar 30 13:12:51 EDT 2012

Please find attached a flyer listing all of the events of the 2012
Spring Literary Arts Festival to be held the week of April 9-15.  We
would appreciate your printing it and placing it on a public community
bulletin board in your library.  Should you have any questions, please
feel free to give me a call or send a message by e-mail.

Thank you.  We appreciate the coverage of our festival!

Sincerely,

Clint Walker
Library Director
Herbert Wescoat Memorial Library