[OPLINLIST] Donor Recognition

Andrew.Mangels at westlakelibrary.org Andrew.Mangels at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Oct 1 14:10:46 EDT 2012

Harold,

 We just installed a new donor wall.  It was designed and built by an Ohio company called Partners in Recognition.  One of the key components is a touch screen that allows us to list everyone who donates regardless of amount.  We can update the list at any time.  I'd be happy to provide more info if you like.

Andrew Mangels, Director
 Westlake Porter Public Library
 440-250-5450
 andrew.mangels at westlakelibrary.org