[OPLINLIST] It Came From a Book voting now open

Karen Jensen kjensenmls at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 15:03:32 EDT 2012

Good Afternoon,

For the past several months we have been collecting art work created by teens and inspired by their favorite books.  This week, we have put together an online art gallery and are asking you to vote for your favorite artwork! You can visit the online art gallery here http://www.libraryasincubatorproject.org/?p=6542.  There is some seriously impressive art done by our teens, proving that teens do indeed rock!

We had 75 submissions based on books including Suzanne Collins, Alex Flinn, R L Stine, Ransom Riggs, Jay Asher and more . . . they were very impressive.  One winner will receive a $50.00 Amazon gift card donated by Teen Librarian's Toolbox and signed books from Ilsa Bick and Myra McEntire from EgmontUSA, Gennifer Albin, Bethany Griffin, Beth Revis and Veronica Roth.  They will also receive swag from The Library as Incubator Project and The Real Fauxtographer.

Please encourage your teens to check out the artwork and vote.  Also, thank you to all the teachers and librarians who encouraged their teens to read, create and submit.  We feel it was an awesome project and are really impressed with how creative the teens were.  We could not have done it without you.

Sincerely,
Karen

Karen Jensen, MLS
Teen Librarian Toolbox
http://www.teenlibrariantoolbox.comlc/
Join #the2012project (info on blog)
@tlt16 on Twitter, also on Facebook and Pinterest
Youth Services Librarian, Betty Warmack Branch Library
Reviewer for VOYA magazine