[OPLINLIST] FW: Booksellers Best Judging

Karen Davis daviska at oplin.org
Tue Oct 16 08:37:35 EDT 2012

I am forwarding this email in its entirety to colleagues who may be
interested.

I have participated the past few years, the books I receive are kept by my
library when I'm finished with them and are usually, but not always signed
editions.

You do not have to be a member to participate, nor is any cost involved.

For further information, the main page is located here:

http://gdrwa.org/contests.html#bba

Sincerely,

Karen Davis

Karen A. Davis

Library Director

Sylvester Memorial Wellston Public Library

135 East Second St.

Wellston, OH 45692

740.384.6660