[OPLINLIST] November @ MAZZA with Floyd Dickman

Debbie Reynolds dreynolds at findlaycityschools.org
Tue Oct 23 11:28:25 EDT 2012

Hello All!

At this time we would like to extend to you an invitation to our OELMA NW Region FALL Workshop held @ the MAZZA Museum on the University of Findlay's campus with Floyd Dickman book talking "Great Holiday and Winter Reads!" on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012.

Floyd has created a special area at MAZZA where he presents several Book Talks yearly. He will be doing a K-5 presentation from 4:15-5:45 that is hosted by MAZZA and is free of charge.

>From 6-8 P.M. Floyd will be speaking about great reads in grades 6-12. This is in conjunction with OELMA and will cost $15 for OELMA members and $20 for non-members that you would love to bring with you. Refreshments will be served and freebies will be given away!

There will be approximately 60 books presented. These are great Fiction & Non-Fiction titles for leisure reading as well as to enhance curriculum. Registration will close one week prior to workshop date: Wednesday, November 21st, 2012.

Please see the attachments for more information and registration details. All OELMA members and non-members are encouraged to attend. Payment can be made in advance, or at the workshop.

ANY Questions?? Just email me or Connie Carnicom at ccarnicom at Fostoriaschools.org<mailto:ccarnicom at Fostoriaschools.org>

Debbie Reynolds
Library Media Coordinator
Findlay City Schools
Findlay, Ohio 45840
419-425-8205
dreynolds at findlaycityschools.org
Currently reading "The Diviners"  by Libba Bray & "Your Best Life Now" by Joel Olsteen