[OPLINLIST] Possible scam/ hacker/ virus?

Jenelle Hesterman hesterje at oplin.org
Thu Oct 25 18:33:37 EDT 2012

Hello all,
I've been getting this email recently reading,

"This is to notify you that you are over your mailbox limit which is 250MB as set by your mailbox manager, you are currently at 257MB, you will not be able to create new e-mail to send or receive messages until you validate your mailbox. To re-validate your account:LOGIN TO OUR MESSAGE CENTRE
Help Desk"

and the person who sent it is

Yvonne.Gaylord at evergreenps.org to the li at li.com

This doesn't seem very legit since my inbox is kept rather empty. Has anyone else been having this problem? This is twice now for me. Anyone have any ideas about what/ who this might be?

Cheers!
Jenelle Hesterman
Program Coordinator
Napoleon Public Library