[OPLINLIST] LibGuides Bootcamp at OHIONET on Sept. 14th--only TWO spaces left!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Sep 4 16:53:32 EDT 2012

*Please excuse any cross-postings*.

**Thinking about joining us at OHIONET for a day of LibGuides fun?  Sign-up
today!  Space is limited.

Are you getting the most out of your LibGuides subscription?  Could you use
some guided practice time setting up new guides or revising existing
ones?  Good
news!  Building on the success of our The Power of LibGuides webinar
series, we bring you a day-long, hands-on *LibGuides
Bootcamp*<http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=126>
.

*WHEN*:  Friday, Sept. 14th, 10 AM to 3:30 PM

*WHERE*:  OHIONET, 1500 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH  43221

Join us to experience first-hand the basic steps in creating a guide, to
gather insights on best practices, and to learn the tips and tricks to make
LibGuides creation as easy as pie.

*Please note*:  an active LibGuides subscription is required for this
workshop.  Participants will be logging in to THEIR LibGuides site to build
a guide in real time along with the instructor.

Click here <http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=126> for more
information and registration options.

--
*Visit OHIONET at Booth 511 during the OLC Expo
<http://olc.org/expo.asp>on September 7.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET