[OPLINLIST] Steampunk read-alikes...

Karen Jensen kjensenmls at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:42:00 EDT 2012

The Boneshaker is considered YA steampunk.  You may also want to look into The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry.

This is a really good list:
http://www.pewaukeelibrary.org/pdf/ya_steampunk.pdf

Karen

Karen Jensen, MLS
Teen Librarian Toolbox
www.teenlibrariantoolbox.com
Join #the2012project (info on blog)
@tlt16 on Twitter, also on Facebook and Pinterest
Youth Services Librarian, Betty Warmack Branch Library
Reviewer for VOYA magazine