[OPLINLIST] SOS!! Looking for a GREAT performer!

Deborah Roszman roszmade at oplin.org
Thu Sep 20 11:40:07 EDT 2012

Tiffin-Seneca Public Library is hosting their (second) annual community
Christmas party this year, which is funded by a local company. Because they
are donating so much of their time and money for this big event (last year
we had approximately 550 people) we are looking for an outstanding performer
that will entertain all ages and does a great job. We are working with a
tight budget, so we would like to stay in the $200 to 250 range.

If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know at roszmade at oplin.org.

Thank you for your time!

Debby

Deborah L. Roszman